Friday 22 February 2013

Happy (Belated) Anniversary!!!

I first set up RMMR on 4 February 2012, and I completely forgot my one year anniversary! That won't be happening again, let me tell you!

I started RMMR purely as a book-review blog and from there, it's really just taken whichever direction I've felt like. There's been a mix of recipes, television-show reviews by episode, TED talks, rants as well as the odd book review when I feel like it. I started RMMR because I want to work in publishing and I thought that a book review blog would help to add something more to my repertoire. Instead, this blog has really taken a life of its own and it has taken me by surprise more than anyone else. All I can say is: let it continue!

Some stats for y'all, just because I'm really addicted to them and so you should be too:


General
- Total pageviews 4 February 2012 - 3 February 2013: 4428 views
- Month with most pageviews: September 2012, 712 views
- Total published posts: 153
- Top search term: 'Bared to You excerpt', 41 views
- Audience: USA, 1820 views
- Most viewed post: Carnal Innocence by Nora Roberts, 503 views
- Top Ten viewed posts:
  1. Carnal Innocence by Nora Roberts, 503 views
  2. Bared to You by Sylvia Day, 323 views
  3. Merlin 5.01: Arthur's Bane Part 1, 181 views
  4. Once Upon a Time: Red-Handed, 151 views
  5. The Witness by Nora Roberts, 115 views
  6. ENACTUS Sussex, here we come!, 107 views
  7. Sacrifice by S. J. Bolton, 91 views
  8. Once Upon a Time: Fruit of the Poisoned Tree / Skin Deep / What Happened to Frederick?, 79 views
  9. My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares, 65 views
  10. The Angel by Tiffany Reisz, 61 views

Book related stats
- Number of book reviews: 66
- Number of reviews of books published in 2012: 28
- Number of A+ / A / A- grades: 22
- Number of B+ / B / B- grades: 26
- Number of C+ / C / C- grades: 19
- Number of D+ / D / D- grades: 1
- Number of crossover grades: 1
- Top Ten viewed reviews:
  1. Carnal Innocence by Nora Roberts, 503 views
  2. Bared to You by Sylvia Day, 323 views
  3. The Witness by Nora Roberts, 115 views
  4. Sacrifice by S. J. Bolton, 91 views
  5. My Name is Memory by Anne Brashares, 65 views
  6. The Angel by Tiffany Reisz, 61 views
  7. Forbidden by Nicola Cornick, 57 views
  8. Seven Day Loan by Tiffany Reisz, 52 views
  9. Key of Light by Nora Roberts, 48 views
  10. The Booby Trap by Anne Browning Walker, 47 views
Let year two bring more posts, more reviews, more cake, more rambling and of course more randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment